Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Today is New Year's Day and obviously I have made some new year resolutions!

Today we have a fresh start and I have a few resolutions to share with you,

1) My first New Years resolution is to blog more. First off I'm going to try to blog weekly and to make sure that is done I'm starting 52 challenge but slightly differently. Instead of taking pictures of my kids (I obviously don't have any!) I will take a selfie every Sunday morning. That is at least one a week! Also with going to Florida this year I will start a weekly round up that I will post on Saturdays on all of our tasks! That's a lot of blogs! I also have a new notepad I will plan my blogs in too.


2) My second New Years resolution is to get a YouTube channel up and running that my sister and I have been planning to make for MONTHS! We are hoping for it to be a successful YouTube channel and we will be filming loads and we will play games such as sims 3 and 4, minecraft, octodad, Lego Harry Potter and Lego Marvel superheroes. We may also try vlogging! Video blogging!

3) My third resolution is to write a book. Not that long ago I started planning for a book I wanted to write called The Girl Beneath The Smile and I did originally plan to have it done by Christmas but then December was so busy and filled with things to do I haven't even got it started. My new plan is to have it done in the next year so this time next year my book will hopefully be finished and I will have given a copy to every one in the family.

Anyway these are my New Years resolutions and I hope to see you again soon!
                                                       Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment