Thursday 14 August 2014

The Rainbow

Hello again!

Today I wanted to tell you about the rainbow I saw on the way home from school the other day.

The other day on the way home from school I saw a beautifully bright rainbow out of my window! 


This is the picture of the rainbow. This was going to be my first blog but I decided to do an about me post instead. It's kind of weird that I saw a  rainbow because that week for homework I had to do poetry and it so happens that I choose a poem called The Rainbow! It went like this:


The Rainbow

Boats sail on the river,
And ships sail on the seas;
But clouds that sail across the sky,
Are prettier than these.

There are bridges on the rivers,
As pretty as you please;
But the bow that bridges heaven,
And builds a road from earth to sky,
Is prettier far than these.

This poem about a rainbow was illustrated by me for my homework! Do you like my rainbow?
Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment