Sunday 14 June 2015

Square Roots

Hello!

Today I learnt all about square root. I have this app on my iPad called MyScript Calculator - Handwriting calculator and I decided to test out using square root just for fun. I tried finding the square root of 81 (lucky choice I guess) and it equaled 9 so then I tried out finding the square root of 36 and it equaled 6 so then, with my mind wondering, I tried finding the square root of 25 and it equaled 5. Then I told my Mum, Chris and Nanny and my Mum and Chris pointed out (after I told them) that square roots are the same as square numbers but because it is called 'roots' it is the bottem (under the ground) and where it all starts so  9² = 81 and the square root of 81 is 9 and so on through out the square roots and square numbers. I had now learnt, about something I had only heard of before, square roots in 1 day!

I was so proud I decided to write about it! Sorry I haven't updated you in a while but I gave up on my round up blogs because of 2 things: 1, I got bored and 2, I had stuff to do preparing for Florida. I also gave up on my 52 challenge because of the same reasons. Then I obviously WENT to Florida. When I I got back I was too tired and so I just haven't updated in a while. I'm back now though!

Well now I think I shall just blog wabout my life, not do challenges because they annoy me and stress  me out and only blog when I feel like it, I think something is special and I need to share it with you or I feel you have not heard from me in a while. Ok...

Bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment