Sunday 22 February 2015

Medowhall Shopping Haul (Blogathon 4/4)


I had another shopping haul just like I did a while back. This time, instead of shopping for Frieston, we went shopping for Florida! If you don't know we are going to Florida, why don't you? Go check my older blogs.

Anyway, first let's look at the top...

This one is on it's side but as you can see, I bought a navy blue cardigan from Next, blue and white slip on shoes also from Next and white sunglasses from Primark

Here again is the navy blue cardigan from Next and the white sunglasses from Primark but also my FAVOURITE hat EVER! Navy and netted! Great spot from my Mummy!

Here AGAIN you can see the navy blue cardigan from Next, the blue and white slip on shoes also from Next and the white sunglasses from Primark as well as the navy blue strapped slip-ons from Primark and black slip-ons from guess where... Primark! You can also see a sneaky peak of my next topic, the white laced shoes also from Primark

Last picture now you can see very darkly that my FAVOURITE hat EVER has returned to the top of this picture and also there are the white laced shoes also from Primark. Along with that my new Ariel/Little Mermaid Sandles also from Primark.

That's it for now... Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment