Friday 4 April 2014

Sorry and 2 blogs I forgot to do.

Hello I'm back! I'm sorry that I haven't blogged since last Friday! I wanted to tell you about all the things that happened in this last week. This could make this very long.



                                                                           Cup-cakes

On Saturday we went to...

                                     

Me and my sister Lily bought 2 cupcakes my was cream-egg and Lily's was cookies and cream



Mine was really sickly!!! 

Unfortunately I didn't manage my one it was really nice though!  (The End)



My Silly Mother
My Poem

I have a silly mother yes I do indeed,
She never does anything right she never gets to succeed.

She dropped her phone down the sofa,
She made the mug cake run right over.

My 7up exploded because of her,
She defiantly is not a sir!

She always hates the way I sing,
But yes I love her for another thing!

Happy Mothers Day

(The End) 
Bye 

1 comment:

  1. Megan I'm in stitches at your poem!

    Also love your layout, it's very you!

    ReplyDelete