Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mug Cake (yum)

Hello everybody and welcome to another blog by little princess blogs! Wow that was a little extreme! ¬.¬ Anyway, I wanted to tell you about the most amazing, sickly and sweet thing in the world. That thing is... CAKE! (I did it green cos its important) well it's not any old cake its a MUG CAKE! The recipe is simple really. All you have to do is put an egg, 3 tablespoons of Nutella, 4 tablespoons of flour, 4 tablespoons of caster sugar, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of milk, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder and then on top put chocolate chips. After fill a cup/mug about half full of it and leave it in the microwave for 1 minute or a little less
 This is me eating it after making it myself.

And this is it properly.
Thank you for reading I'm sorry that it has been so long since I last blogged for you but I will try my hardest for you. Thank you for reading again and Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment